Wednesday, December 07, 2005

[19:23] Mike Halapy: update your blog

[19:23] Mike Halapy: I am bored
[19:23] x2Xtreme21x: alright
[19:23] Mike Halapy: ty

Yeah yeah. Anyway update? Hmm.

There's not too much new. This is the last week before finals so I had a lot of shit due project-wise and got a bunch of stuff on my plate for next week. Though compared to some other people's final schedules, mine's kinda easy, I think.

My first final is this Friday and it's part 1 of my web design class. It's going to be so cake, but meh it's still important.

Then I have 2 on Monday (2nd half of web design and astronomy). Astronomy will be hard as I haven't gotten a higher grade than a 78% in the class. So I'm kinda fucked there. Tuesday I don't have anything, but I have to present my oral exam for French which should be easy. Wednesday I just have my Political Science final, which I'm scared to death of as that class will require the bulk of my studying...

And then Thursday at 6:00pm will be my last final, and that's french. That should be cake as well. Then the semester will be over! Predictions for grades:

French - A (I had a 94% as of yesterday)
CompSci - A (It's web design...)
PolySci - B (This might be hard to keep, but I have an 82% based on my ONLY grade which is my midterm)
Astronomy - C (Unless I really pull something out of my ass on the final, I have a solid C for that class.)
Freshman Studies - S (Pass/Fail course)

Well that's about it I suppose. There's some interesting shit going on with my roommate right now so he's going to try to drown his problems with alcohol. Yeeah, not too good.

Oh well. On tap for tonight I don't really have too much. 9:00PM I'm watching LOST (which is such an awesome show), I have to go over and register a server / domain with Ryan for this site he wants to do. I have to get something to eat sometime, but I'm thinking I might just wait til midnight and go to McD's again as I have no desire to eat anymore Sodexho today. Right now I'm just waiting for Halapy to get done with his damned GW installation so we can play! I kinda fell back in the addiction that is Guild Wars, which is good, but I gotta convince my friends to go back too. ;)

Oh well, good luck on finals and shit everyone. Probably won't be updating until next week when I'm home, so feel free to hit me up if anyone wants to catch up. 'Til next time kiddos!

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Mike said...

that was good...but I am bored again =)


ysnuc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home