Sunday, November 06, 2005

Life be good

Yeah, life's not too terribly bad. Nothing really exciting happened between last Sunday and today so this'll probably be boring. But oh well.

Thursday I got to pick my classes for next semester and I got all but one of the ones that I wanted. I don't know the exact times and such (will get the hard copy tomorrow), but I'm taking: American Political Process, French 4, Skiing (:D), Some Intro to Piano course, Intro to Psychology, and my english class-- Analyzing American vs. World opinion post-9/11. :D Should be fun.

Friday night, Haley and Ryan and I went to the waterfront to pick up chicks at Target... or something. It was weird and we didn't end up doing much, but we made it back to Ryan's outstanding, expensive house and watched Final Destination 2 on his big screen in his 2nd living room (yes, I know). :P

Yesterday I worked, came back and crashed until 6:00 or so, and then Ryan and I went and played ping pong and then decided to go down to the South Side to find out where the damned hookah bar was. So we found it (with a little help from Haley... thx :D) and then went back to his place and played Madden. Got back around 2:00 or so and my roommate and I went chick searching... heh. Yeah, don't really remember that too much, but meh.

This morning I got up early and went to work. It kinda sucked as I *still* don't like work. Got back and watched the Steelers game but I fell asleep cuz it was boring. Eagles game is on now and I need a shit load of points from McNabb to win this week in fantasy football. Not gonna happen though, but meh... my roomie and friend are coming back and chillin in here for the night, so might as well bond or something.

Yeah, have a lot of work to do on my PolySci paper and that stupid webpage... will have to do that sometime I suppose. Oh well, 'til next time kiddos.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Drkdstryer said...

That's right, you heard it: TWO living rooms. Jesus. And the TV ib the second living room is just as big as the high-def one downstairs. That is one of the nicest houses i hav ever been in. So clean too...

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Welcome to the world of winter sports excluding hockey...'cause we know hockey isn't a sport anyone watches in the U.S., just Canada and they don't count.

We are going to have to have some kind of winter trip over break now that we are all getting into it.

and the letters: mrndsng

 

Post a Comment

<< Home