Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yeah bored

Heh just realized what day it was:
Insert obligatory September 11th memorial post

Anyway, I know this is typically a girl thing, but yeah...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:William H. Robb III
Birthday:November 21st, 1987
Birthplace:Pittsburgh, PA
Current Location:Pittsburgh, PA
Eye Color:Varies
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6'0"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:English, Irish, German
The Shoes You Wore Today:Um, boots to mow the lawn in
Your Weakness:Erm..
Your Fears:Confined areas
Your Perfect Pizza:Peperroni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Make it through my first year of school with a decent QPA
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:-_-
Thoughts First Waking Up:Fuck you alarm clock
Your Best Physical Feature:Uh... my middle finger bitches!
Your Bedtime:12:00ish anymore
Your Most Missed Memory:Really don't have that many memorable experiences... I suppose Williamsburg with the NH Symphony Band
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Yes
Do you Sing:Sure
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Am in it bitches
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:I don't think I do...
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:No
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:For the most part
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:2 -- Bassoon & Clarinet
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:Yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:You don't call guys teases I believe...
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:In my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Want? I want to rule the world. Realistically? Probably something involving international travel
What country would you most like to Visit:New Zealand
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green / Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Blonde
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:No matter
Weight:Moderate to light
Best Clothing Style:Normal
Number of Drugs I have taken:0
Number of CDs I own:I DL all my music.
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Why lament on past things?

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home