Tuesday, August 30, 2005

And the second realm of classes...

Well.... yeah.

Comparitive Politics is hard. Like, take what you think hard is and multiply it by 5. :( First day of lecture was spent trying to keep up with what the prof was saying because he talked so damned fast about God knows what. It was fairly interesting when he made it interactive with like "name a country that exhibits _____ " because I can do that! Other than that, it's going to be hard. Already got my first paper assignment. :(

After that, I killed 2 hours by BSing with a friend I know from work (that was coincidently in my politics class) and then went to Astronomy at 1:00. It's going to be a cake walk, I hope. Judging from my score on the "pre-test" she gave us all today (in order to see if the math/physics is too challenging for you), yeah, I think it's going to be. The only interesting that about that class is there's an optional lab that you can take for one credit. It involves going down to the Allegheny Observatory every Monday night and look / take pictures of various things in the night sky. I think I'm going to do that because that's pretty much my only interest in Astronomy. Unfortunately I gotta enroll TOMORROW to be eligible for it. :
Then I came home and slept for about an hour and then played pool with my dad. Then about 5:00 rolled around and I drove back to Pitt for my 6:00 French class. I'm one of 2 guys of the 38 people in the class, which is a great thing, but the class itself is going to be bad. Prof talked completely in French (didn't even understand very much English) and he didn't seem very approachable at all. Toward the end of class he partnered everyone up and gave us an assignment that's due on Thursday and it was to encourage partners to meet outside of class and get it done. The girl I was partnered up with was UBER cool and I thought "wow what a great opportunity to meet someone new and sharing my interest!" Well yeah, she decided to drop the class. Sooooo I'm now the odd-man-out in the group and have no idea how to complete the assignment (it was to interview your partner and present them to the class on Thursday). Blah. Guess I gotta somehow email the guy.

Got a lot of studying that I gotta do in Politics and that will be done in my free time tomorrow! I'm going to enjoy my last night of nothingness for like.. ever.

Yeah so um *bang*. Oh here's one for you: Weatherman: STFU BITCH! And Halapy, stfu right now with your God damned liberal joke. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home