Wednesday, August 10, 2005

An Update... Finally.

Yeah haven't had very much time to update as of late as I've been working my ass off. Before yesterday, I worked 7 days straight, with no less than 7 hours on each day. Last Tuesday I had 12 and Saturday I had 13.5. Those are INSANE hours to work and I'm an idiot for choosing to work them, however I did manage to get overtime that week. It's small, but $10.62 per hour for 3.75 hours is a nice addition to my paycheck.

Anyway I got home at around 3:00 today from Cedar Point. I had a blast. Lines were horrendous, but we rode every roller coaster in the park (sans one which was broke). My personal favorite was the Millenium Force, however the new Top Thrill Dragster, came in a very close 2nd. With the Dragster, it was definitely one of the most interesting experiences I have ever felt in my life. 0-120MPH in one second and then spiralling up 420ft. just to spiral straight back down again at ~120MPH is just so awesome. We were so enthralled by it that we spent the next 5 minutes just shaking from the adrenaline.

Anyway, then we spent the night at a kinda crappy hotel. It was alright. Only one bed, which I managed to get. No 'beverages', unfortunately, as my contacts didn't come through. Oh well. I definitely loved the freedom though, and it made me wonder why I didn't go on trips with my friends any other time.

College starts in a little over two weeks, and I don't think I'm quite ready yet. Wanna try and get at least one more thing in with my friends before we go.

Ah well. My aunt's coming in tomorrow night and then we're heading to New York early Friday morning. Hopefully this weekend should be wonderful as NYC is supposed to rock hard.

Until next time compadres!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home