Friday, June 24, 2005

Yeah...

Yeah the phone call didn't take place. Yesterday sucked. Dan invited me over to his house at like 9:00 last night, which is kinda late for driving to his house, but at that point I didn't care. So I went and called my parents from there and told them where I was, but as I said, I didn't care.

We went out and rented a movie and did something malicious to an ex-gf of his, got back to his house around midnight, got bitched at by his parents, stayed up late playing pool and watching Old School, went to bed around 3:00.

Woke up this morning around 12:00, helped them set things up for his grad party, left around 1:00, got stuck in traffic coming into the city, got home around 1:45 and now I'm talking to people I'd rather not be talking to. I would go out and just drive around by myself, but it's hot as a mofo and I have like no gas. So I'm sitting here online listening to shitty music and finding out various things that are occurring today and I'm unable to go to.

Not to mention our government blows chunks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home