Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey... GOOD BYE!

Yep! Today was the last day of school and I can't believe it. I'm finally free of the hell hole known as North Hills High School. There went the first 1/3 of my life. It's really scary when you put it into that perspective. Ah, it still hasn't entirely sunk in yet.

Anyway, heading over to Haley's tonight to celebrate kinda. Should be fun. Then tomorrow and Friday are both graduation practices with Friday evening (or Saturday pending rain) being my actual graduation. Then Sunday is my party (which whoever knows me is allowed to come... I really didn't invite anyone, per se). Monday back to the hell hole to return cap/gown and get diploma and that's it! Then I kick back and relax until they put me on the work schedule again. Oh I'm hoping to God this summer kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home