Sunday, May 29, 2005

Why do they force you to put a title?

Seriously. For days like this I don't have one title that I could use to sum up everything...

Anyway, today. Got up early and went to work. Work rather sucked. We had a bunch of people because it's Memorial Day weekend and it was all hot and stuffy inside. Plus, bunch of call-off's is never good.

Got home around 5, parents weren't home but since they were on their way they picked me up McD's. Yum. I had the craving for a McFlurry so that's all I got. Boring, yeah.

But I've been working on my Comp Sci final, and despite my previous thoughts about not ever getting it done, I figured out a crap load of what I needed to do (and previously didn't know how to do) and put it in my program and it works! I'm so incredibly happy because I just might get it done.

Anyway, Happy Memorial Day everyone. I'm going to reiterate something I heard on the radio yesterday. Kinda like, despite what you think about the War in Iraq and the way this government is taking us, always remember those who died to defend this freedom that we enjoy and probably, more often than not, take for granted. It's because of the loyalty of and dedication to the fundamental principles of this country that we all are able to live in freedom. Now despite my own personal views, and even the most liberal of people's views, I don't think anyone can deny any of that. God Bless America, I s'pose.

Work tomorrow, yuck. Have a good one all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home