Saturday, July 09, 2005

{Insert Subject Here}

Well it's been an interesting however many days. Wednesday me, mike (x2), and greg went to Kennywood for the day. We all had a blast, but figured it gets old and lame after so many years upon years of going, heh. But that's okay. Around 8:30 we went to Haley's house and watched Airplane. Funny movie. :)

Thursday I did a whole lot of nothing. Friday we went out and got a bunch of DVDs for our trip to NC and I managed to figure out a way to stream video from one computer to another (useful for linking 2 laptops in the car on the way down, one without a dvd player :) ). And then Haley had his party at 5. I had a great time. We all sat around and BS-ed for about 4 hours while Haley and a few daring participants played in the pool. It was too cold.. :\ Anyway, then we started to watch the South Park movie. That's some funny shit. And then I had to go home at 11 because, yes, rub it in more, I'm not 18 yet. Stupid curfew.

Then I got home and talked to Emily for a little while. Then Jess invited me to her party today after I said hi to her online. So today I went to work, which was a BUGGER because it was 10-7 and we were so short today it wasn't even funny. And, of course, today decides to be one of the most crowded days ever in that place. So I worked my ass off for 9 hours straight with a crappy break that was split up between two half-hours (because we couldn't afford to keep people off the floor for more than 1/2 hour at a time). Then on my way home I stopped at Jess' party, said hi to a few people, then, since she was opening presents and stuff (and I felt awkward there) and I didn't tell my parents I'd be stopping over after work, I went home. It was nice to see her and her family again as I miss them all very much.

Well tomorrow begins a hard week. Working 7 hours tomorrow, OFF MONDAY (rox), Tuesday 7, Wed 7, OFF THURS (rox x2), Fri 6, Sat 9. Yeeeeah...

Later kiddos.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well her family sure dosn't miss u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home