Monday, July 04, 2005

"Happy" 4th of July

Wouldn't call it happy, by any means. Fourth of July, this one in particular, brings back happy, yet ultimately sad memories from last year. I won't go into it, just the fact that I wish it was last year. Meh whatever.

I worked today and people don't truly respect the meaning of holidays. It's not "line up at the door at the science center at 10:00 AM." Fuck people I swear. Everyone acts like they're fricking entitled to something. Screw it all.

No fireworks or anything for me this year, even though they definitely could've cheered me up, heh. Ah well. I'll just lull in my life of SportsWorks, AIM, and WWE Wrestling.

Yeah, and RIP Mrs. Fisher. :\ That was definitely a huge shocker to find that out tonight...

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, u are pathetic, get over it! What happened in the past is done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home