Thursday, July 14, 2005

Facebook is Godly

Sign up if you haven't done so already. It is the GOD-SEND for all sane college / college-bound people. It's nuts who you can meet on there. Hell, a random search yielded a girl I haven't seen / talked to in EIGHT YEARS! As in, from my old old elementary school. And it rocks so hard.

Anyway, nothing really new I suppose. I wish I could bring myself to get into this Karl Rove scandal, but he's a little twat so I don't bother. I'm sure it's bad on the administration, but I really just don't care enough.

Let's see. Tuesday I found out that my supervisor is like the best person in the world. She sat me down and we worked all the problems (there was a major investigation going on against me) out together, off the record, and it was wonderful because before that, I saw her as a complete, strict authority figure and found out that she's probably the nicest person I've ever met at work; mostly because she took time out of HER day to make me feel better. Ah I love people.

I'm kinda pissed off that I can't see Anna before she leaves for Oregon. That makes me real sad. Just the distance factor we have working against us NOW makes it nearly impossible to do anything. Oh well, I'll still have a pen pal that we can write kinky, badly written french to each other. That shall be fun.

Tomorrow I work all day and then Saturday I start work at 7AM and end at 7PM. That should be a fucking TREAT! Sunday is all day again too. I'm not sure about my schedule for next week because Thursday will be my last day here before leaving for NC for 10 days. Part of me is ecstatic about it, yet the other part of me wants freedom from my parents. It makes me sad that I'm probably not going to be able to go on a sr. trip with my friends this year. We were tossing around the idea of Cedar Point, but as far as I know, it was just an idea.

Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home