Sunday, October 30, 2005

x2Xtreme21x: shit I gotta update my blog

Yeah, woops. It's been a long week, so sue me.

Let's jump all the way back to last Friday, shall we? Friday my roommate's best friend was out of town, so I played backup. 8:00pm rolled around and we began downing cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon. After about 6 or so, we headed down to Atwood to where the "hub of the parties" were. Well, there weren't any. Damn. Alright, so we hopped on a bus down to Centre Ave. and probably walked around for 1/2 hour before we found this frat throwin' down. We walked in, paid the $5 cover, and squeezed our way into the kitchen where the keg was. Then my roommate and I proceded to run the keg the entire night (when I say the keg I mean all 3)... I put down 4 beer bongs and many more than 8 shots of this really horrible vodka on top of the shit we pregamed and drank from the keg. Heh, yeah.

I can't really remember the end of the party but apparently I got back in one piece as I woke up in my bed at 8:00am Saturday morning to my dad calling me. Yeah, I couldn't see straight and apparently I told him I was "so fucking plastered." The thought, however, never crossed my mind that he was going to pick me up from school at 10:00 so I could get to work and stuff at 2:00. Yeah...

So skip ahead to my parent's car (it's honestly the first event I can remember that morning) and I was soooooo dizzy. Yeah, skip ahead to me driving to work (again, can't remember), I'm surprised I even made it there. I was literally shaking I was so sick. So I got to work and fucking sat in the bathroom for like 20 minutes just puking like mad. Once I started working, I couldn't go on... it was just horrid. Luckily the supervisor that day was nice enough to let me go home. Yeah, it was bad.

Then the week was rather boring. Wed & Fri were my Comp Sci midterms; Thurs was my Astronomy. My astronomy I don't think I did too well on, but meh. Wednesday I went to this Halloween Party thing at work (which was just a guise to rip us new assholes and tell us how horrible we were in a "fun and friendly atmosphere"). Saturday I went to work and then went to this car dealership in Canonsburg to discuss making a web page for this dude's car company. Apparently they're going to pay me $1500 to design this dude's webpage. ^_____^

Then I picked Dan up Saturday night since he was home and drove back to Pitt. He spent the night here... and what a crazy fucking night it was. We all bought 40's (I only had one because I didn't want a repeat of last Sat.) and Dan kicked things off by downing an entire 40 in a beer bong. It was VERY impressive... despite the massive puking that followed. I give him credit though. Then when the roomie and his friend left, me, Haley, and Dan went down to cmu to play pool. We did that until about midnight, then we went back to towers and chilled there until my roomie came back with 2 bitches... I was like score. He sat them down and then proceeded to pop shrooms with them for about 20 mins. Then he went back out and somethin happened in regards to his wallet falling out down at a party he went to and blah, I don't even know. Some dude just IMed me saying to get in touch with my roommate regarding his wallet. I proceeded to do so and he's like "DUDE! ELSILA IS GETTING CHASED BY COPS! OMG THEY PINNED HIM DOWN!" So like... yeah, my roommate's friend got arrested out in the quad, heh. Cops were surrounding him with guns drawn, apparently.

Then he got back and proceeded to tell us about his tripping threesome he had with the 2 chicks. And he was like, so fucked up dude. Randomly he goes "Let's go get pussy." It's 3:30AM, so I'm like, you're not gonna get anything. So, whatever, we went down and chilled in the lobby while he was tripping. Then he just randomly decided to walk up to people screaming "N*gger" at everyone. W/e. So Dan and I went back and passed the fuck out.

Alarm went off this morning at around 8:30 and I was perfectly fine. Dan was hungover and we both had to explain EVERYTHING that happened to my roommate last night. Yeah, whatever. So I was all set to go to work and my roommate's like "hey lemme go with you to see where you work and I'll just take a bus back." I was like sure whatever, so my roommate came to work with me. He stayed ALL DAY! All he did was fucking talk to me and Ryan. ALL DAY! WHAT THE FUCK!

Bleh, and then he came home with me and made my parents make him food. Sigh. Now I'm sitting here, my roommate and his friend (he got out of jail around 5pm tonight) are drinking... and I'm tired as fuck.

The end. Sigh. Until next time kiddos.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mike said...

AA Steps


1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

usowh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home