Friday, September 23, 2005

Sorry for the lack of updates

Yeah I apologize. Too much stuff has been going on to be able to update as frequently as I'd like to, but I thought I could just summarize somethings that have occurred in the past 10 days or so.

Well, I'm not going to the anti-war rally. Turns out I don't support the cause enough, and it's hard for me to get off work. Emy did say she's going to be home so I still might want to go do something with her. And Halapy's home again, which is cool.

Speaking of that, when he was home last week, we went to go see Lord of War. GOOD movie. It really made you think as it didn't seem to be a "good guy vs. bad guy" movie that everyone knows and loves. It almost made you pick sides in it. Damn it was good. Then Saturday Halapy and I went to Oakland and hung out with Haley. That was fun too... killed a weekend I suppose. Sunday work-- typical.

Skip on over to Wednesday. During my 10:00 class, my phone rang. I answered it and it was my mother saying that I was selected for a room and was assigned in Tower B. That's like, amazing. So I got ahold of my roommate, who's pretty cool, and we talked a bit. Yesterday was spent packing and getting stuff and I moved in today. The move in was a little hectic, as it involved 2 trips home and carrying things on the bus, but yeah, I'm settled in now-- got my room arranged the way I want it and such.

Heh it should be fun, I suppose. Idk, here's that big transition period that I have to get used to. Alrighty all, will update later with more details.

Until next time kiddos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home