Sunday, October 02, 2005

Yes, it's been a while. So shoot me.

Heh yeah. So it's 1:41AM and I'm sittin here waiting for my retainer to be finished cleaning. Yeah, bleh. Haven't really done anything worthwhile... Thursday night I got really fucking drunk and I greatly regretted it Friday night. Bleh, then I went home Friday to get my laundry done and work 5-9. I'm assigned to work the House of the Future exhibition they have down there now which is pretty damned cool, if you ask me. If you have a chance to go down to the CSC within the week, I suggest you take a look at it.

Today I worked until 2 and then got back and Haley and I went to the shittiest Giant Eagle ever in Oakland, hoping to find an Iggle Video because fucking Blockbuster needed a credit card to sign up for a card. Oh well. So we went back to my place and watched Anchorman and killed a 40 I had lying around. Then we went hunting for pizza which was a treck because Haley didn't know his Dinex number or w/e.

Yeah then we watched SNL which is really fucking shitty anymore. Theeeeen, I played CS and now I'm writing this blog entry! Heh, yeah I'm boring.

Work tomorrow all day, and then a shit load of homework that I blew off. Until next time kiddos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home