Thursday, October 20, 2005

Busy busy

That describes life to the tee, especially this past week. I just had my Political Science mid-term... which was very tough. I spent 90% of yesterday just trying to take in as much information as possible (the required readings were 18 books + lecture notes we had to know for the test)... and then when I got the test this morning, most of the identification terms (think Wukitch's Euro tests) were shit that I didn't really look over. I'm pretty confident that I bullshitted enough to get by, however. But I'd be thrilled with a C. :
Blah, other than that, things have just been exhausting. I really haven't been getting as much sleep as I should... I go to bed around 2:00 each morning and get up at 8:30 or 9:00 depending on the day. Bad thing is, I stay up til my roommate goes to bed, which is about that time, but he ALWAYS sleeps in til around 1:00pm everyday. So I don't get very much sleep. That's alright though, I suppose.

Monday I went home to see Em. We spent the day bored and snippy at each other (what else is new? :P), but despite all that I really missed her and was so happy I could spend time with her. I came back Tuesday morning real early and pretty much have done nothing but work since. Come 11:00AM tomorrow, I will be free of all kind of mental exhaustion, and it will feel wonderful. :D

Right now I'm actually writing a French paper that was assigned Tuesday. They really just don't let up, I swear. But meh, I don't know if I expected any less, I suppose. It's tough, but it's still toughness that I enjoy. I love it here. Granted, my roommate's a big pothead, but we've been definitely getting closer and shit. It's kind of a mutual respect for eachother's habits and stuff, which I definitely like. Though there are some weird ass conversations that go on from my bed to his at 2:00 AM heh. "Shit bondage." Enough said, no? Haha.

Anyway, tomorrow after my 11:00 class my roommate and I are going out to Sam's Club to buy an Industrial Size package of KY warming gel, condoms, plastic rap, and an inflatable kiddie pool. I think I'll just leave it at that, but it's definitely going to be a little "giggidy giggidy." :D

Until next time kiddos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home