Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Huh. Yeah, quick recap.

Yeah sorry for the lack of updating. Nothing really interesting has happened like AT ALL. Let's go back to Thanksgiving:

Tuesday was at school for the whole day, went to my 9:00AM class and just chilled until 7:00PM when my dad picked me up. I actually researched a shit load for that paper, which I will discuss later. Anyway, yeah, woo. When I got home, Jessica was there, and she's cool as fuck so ya. Then Carol and Bill and Christina came up at like 10:00. For those who don't know, they are our friends from North Carolina who we've been going to the beach with in the summer since I was like 10. So yeah, good stuff.

Wednesday I got up early (too fucking early) and went to the Pancake House for breakfast with the gang. Then after we went to the highschool and George and I went around talking to old teachers. We only really talked to 4 though: Lieb, California, Levine, and Wukitch. Each remembered me, which is rather surprising. I guess I made lasting impressions. ;) Yeah then I came home, tried to sleep for a bit, then Halapy came and picked me up around, what, 2:00? Yeah and me, Haley, Halapy, and Em hung out at the mall for a bit before she had to go to work.

Thursday we went to my aunt's for Thanksgiving. Food was amazing, and so was the Atlanta / Detroit game, heh. Then like that night we all went to Haley's and watched Family Guy and sucked at Trivial Pursuit. It was great seeing Laura and Melissa, who I really don't get to see that often anymore... Definitely miss them. :P

Friday was my work day. I spent the majority of it doing my paper. Didn't get a whole lot done on it, but I got a decent start.

Saturday I went to work til 2:00 and then came home and worked on the paper. Repeat for Sunday except I worked til 5:30.

Since I stayed at my house Sunday night, I got up early and went to classes Monday morning. When I was done I bussed it back and spent the whole day (2:00 - 10:00) working on my paper. I must say, I think it is actually pretty good for the amount of knowledge I actually know about the topic. If anyone wants to read it, they're more than welcome to... my dad thought it was interesting. :P

Got up early this morning, got to school with all my shit around 8:00, and then just chilled til my 9:00. Turned in my paper and I felt the weight of the world fall off my shoulders, heh. Yeah, that's probably a bad thing, because I fell into a spell of not caring about anything today. In Astronomy, thankfully, we talked about like the most interesting shit ever... else I'd be passed out on my desk. Supernovas + Black Holes = PWN! :D Then French tonight was interesting. Got this huge ass assignment which is going to involve me going around and like interviewing people and taking pictures of places. It's due like next Tuesday which kinda blows. Then the Thursday after it is our 3rd oral exam which is actually a presentation of our brochures (other assignment), though what we say needs to be completely independent from what is written. Yeeeeah.

So I walk out of French and Riina stops me. "Your roommate says to come back with you." Shit. Yeah, Riina is a cool girl, and I like her a lot, though she's very much into getting drunk and high. So, naturally, she fits very well with my roommate. I guess it's not a bad thing... I was kinda pissed off tonight though because I felt she'd be used as another one night stand type thing. Though I give Johnson a lot of credit for not and actually thinking about like a relationship. Good luck to them, I suppose.

Well whatever, I got back about an hour ago from playing pool at Haley's. Good stuff, I suppose. Alright, roomie says bed time... heh. 'Til next time kiddos!

OH! ERIE THIS WEEKEND! BOOYA!

2 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Drkdstryer said...

WTF OMG THEY'RE MY SISTERS

Just joking, and yeah, Erie :D

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Will said...

Not my fault if they're all over me. ;)

Yeeeah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home